The following will not to be allowed into heaven until they have spent at least 5000 years dealing with their own mischief:
- Anyone connected with the packaging industry, especially the hard plastic variety, whose work is designed for the benefit of the producers and sellers, not the consumer.
- People who speed through parking lots as if they are on a super-highway.
- Those responsible for the little sticker on every apple I buy at the supermarket.
- Whoever designed the system that guarantees that when I back out in a parking lot, there will be a huge SUV on either side that effectively blocks any sight of oncoming cars.
- People who pass me on an interstate highway at lightening speeds then immediately slow down precipitously so that I am forced to brake to keep from bumping them into the next state (geographically or eschatologically).
- Folks who leave their shopping carts right where they unload them, creating numerous hazards and inconveniences.
- Cheaters who park in places reserved for the handicapped with enough ready excuses that take more time to iterate than parking legally would.
- Designers of car door lock systems that blow the horn right when I am walking past, scaring the heck out of me.
- You can easily add your own. But you get the picture.