Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Which of the following are true?
1. Ann Coulter makes one wonder whether women's liberation is a mistake.
2. If we descended from monkeys, Ann Coulter is evidence that the descent has been regressive.
3. Ann Coulter would have no interest in insulting people if there were no money or fame in it.
4. The existence of Ann Coulter should assure Phil Mickelson that he is not the only idiot in town.
5. Ann Coulter is proof that freedom of speech is not always a good thing.
6. Ann Coulter should wear a dress that is long enough to cover her knees, keep it pulled down, and shut up.